Be the captain of your own ship with this cute silver helm pendant. Featuring an intricately detailed captains helm charm and bezel set labradorite gemstone - the perfect jewellery gift for someone who loves the freedom of the ocean.
- Sterling silver helm pendant - 13mm
- Sterling silver labradorite charm - 7mm
- Sterling silver 18 inch chain with spring ring clasp
Did you know?The boating world is full of superstitions here are a few of my favourites below
- Whistling on a boat is bad luck as it is believed to call strong winds and storms.
- Always step on a boat with your right foot as it is believed that your left foot brings bad luck for the journey.
- Changing the name of a boat brings is believed to bring bad luck
- It’s very good luck to have a cat aboard a boat
- “Red Sky at Night, Sailor’s Delight; Red Sky in Morning, Sailors Take Warning.” When the sky is red at sunset, high pressure and stable air are approaching from the west. By contrast, at dawn, red indicates approaching rain, and possibly stormy seas.