Fall in love with this beautiful little silver hedgehog pendant, paired with an iridescent labradorite gemstone. The perfect jewellery gift for anyone who loves their spikey little night time garden visitors.
- Sterling silver hedgehog measures 12mm
- Bezel set labradorite measures 7mm
- Suspended from an 18 inch sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp
Did you know these hedgehog facts?
- A baby hedgehog is called a hoglet
- Hedgehogs are nocturnal and have very bad eyesight but a brilliant sense of smell and hearing
- Hedgehogs roam around 2 miles each night and can run over six feet per second
- Hedgehogs are known as the gardeners friends as they eat all the bugs in the garden
- Hedgehogs were once called urchins – which is how the sea urchin got its name
- A group of hedgehogs is called a array
- Hedgehogs are one of only three animals to hibernate in the United Kingdom. The other two animals are the hazel dormouse and our native bats