- Handmade 999-fine silver Lotus flower talisman measures 2.5cm x 2.5cm
- 925- Sterling Silver bezel set labradorite 7mm
- Lotus flower pendant suspended from an 18 in sterling silver chain
- Labradorite pendant suspended from an 16 inch sterling silver curb chain
Embrace your inner goddess with this handmade silver goddess talisman jewellery set. Featuring a silver lotus flower talisman, handmade & designed in Thames Ditton, layered with a tiny bezel set labradorite gemstone pendant. Wear individually or layer together to make and elegant bohemian statement.
Inspired by folklore as old as time, the lotus has long been a symbol of revival and new beginnings. Able to bloom from the muddiest waters, this handmade silver talisman has been designed to emphasise the openness of the lotus flower, with two hearts anchoring its roots – a symbol of eternal love.
Did you know?
- The lotus flower is a symbol of peace and tranquillity. Evoke goddess vibes and bring tranquillity to your everyday look.
- In the Victorian language of flowers, the lotus represented eloquence.
- The lotus is often thought of as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its roots can grow in the dirtiest waters and still produce one of the most beautiful flowers.
- Turquoise is believed to bring protection, wisdom and tranquillity
- In folklore, turquoise gemstones are believed to have a profound power of protection and hope, and have long been associated with enduring love.