These tiny seahorse studs are the perfect summer accessory for any ocean lover. Intricately detailed these little seahorses are soon to become and everyday favourite.
- Height: 12.00mm
- Width: 5.00mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Did you know?
- In mythology seahorses are often depicted as a mermaid’s favourite companion
- Seahorseshave an unusual equine shape that makes them clumsy swimmers, they propel themselves using a small fin on their back which flutters 35 times per second.
- Seahorses are monogamous and mate for life – let someone know they are your seahorse by gifting them this romantic jewellery gift!
- Loved by many for their unusual appearance the noble seahorse is one of the more majestic creatures to live in the depths of the ocean. Seahorses are best known for their monogamist nature.
- A seahorse roams the ocean alone until it meets its soulmate, and once coupled up they will stick together for a long period of time – often forever.
- Each morning the seahorse couples engage in a dance to greet each other, moving together in a rhythmic dance of twists and turns which can last from minutes to hours. Each dance strengthens their romantic bond and synchronise their reproductive cycle.
- Seahorses will stay together and produce many offspring – they’ve even been known to wrap their tails around their mate so that they don’t lose them in rough seas.