- Daisy talisman measures 2cm
- Handmade using 999 recycled fine silver
- 999 fine silver talisman
- 18 inch 925 sterling silver chain
- Handmade in Thames Ditton, Surrey
Finished to a high polish finish, this handmade silver daisy talisman pendant is double sided to reveal a delicate daisy on each side. The daisy is linked to the spring equinox and is symbolic of a beacon to show that lighter days are coming.
Ravetta Designs does not currently offer International Delivery, however if you would like to order from outside the UK please visit my etsy store.
Arrived so quickly, really pretty pendant
Did you know?
- In Norse mythology, the daisy is Freya’s sacred flower. Freya is the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility, and as such the daisy came by symbolize childbirth, motherhood, and new beginnings.
- Daisies are sometimes given to congratulate new mother and bring good luck
- Daisies are the birth bloom flower of April.
- The name daisy comes from the Old English “daes eage” which translates to “day’s eye” The daisy got its name due to the way they close their petals in the evening and open them again at dawn.
- In the Victorian language of flowers, the daisy signifies innocence
- Daisies are abundant and grown almost anywhere – in fact the daisy makes up nearly 10% of all flowering plants on Earth. This has earnt them the symbolic meaning of resilience and new beginnings.