Sterling Silver faceted Labradorite bezel set round charm pendant. The labradorite has beautiful flashes of blues and greens , its frame bezel setting allows the light to bounce
925-sterling silver bezel set 7mm labradorite
18- inch 925-sterling silver chain
A popular gemstone due to its mesmerising flashes of blues and greens, this tiny labradorite gemstone pendant is believed to calm the wearer – particularly if they are over worked. Labradorite is considered to block negatively and enhance the wearer’s inner will.
Beautiful stone on a dainty chain
Excellent service and beautiful necklace
Love this pendant, the colour is great and it was shipped fast.
Had to have this wee gem after seeing pics of it layered up with the shell necklace I already had! I have also worn it on the same chain as other pendants to add interest that way - nice little versatile gem I’m chuffed with it
Did you know?
1. Labradorite is mined in Labrador in Canada and often found in Norway and Finland and China, this gemstone is most famous for its iridescent display of greens and blues.
2. From grey-green to peacock blue and golden copper, labradorite has a magical allure
3. According to the legend, an Inuit warrior found trapped light deep within the stones, he was able to free most of the light with his speer – the light flew into the sky and formed a beautiful aurora now known as the Northern Lights. However, some fragments of the light still remained trapped within the stone and formed the beautiful mineral gemstone – Labradorite.
4. The Northern Lights more formal name is Aurora Borealis which means “Sunshine Wind” in Greek – aptly named for the was the electric colours of greens and blues dance across the dance sky.
5. Labradorite is believed to bring good luck and replace negative energy with positive energy.