Moonstone is believed to provide inner calm and represents new beginnings. In folklore it is believed that moonstone is formed by moonbeams, Ancient Romans linked the moonstone to the Moon Goddess Diana and believed that wearing moonstone would bring love, wealth, and success.
Moonstone is also the birthstone for June and the gemstone for 3rd wedding anniversaries.
Moonstone 7mm set in 925 sterling silver
Sterling silver curb chain 18 inches
Did you know?
- The beautiful silvery white moonstone gemstone, takes its name from the vibrant white moon.
- The ever-changing, white reflections on its surface catch the light and move from a solid white to mystic shades of white
- Moonstone is the birthstone for June
- In mythology moonstones are associated with good luck, some believing that the everchanging light reflections symbolised a good spirt within.
- Some believe the gemstone was created from moonbeams